Reviews and Testimonials
- Lori Wensink, Chandler, AZ
I've been at Living Stone for four years. I always feel welcome with everyone I meet there. My favorite classes are Yin, Wall, and Yoga Nidra. Being there gives me such calm and focus that if I miss a day I feel the difference. Thank you Living Stone!!
- Kathy and Bob Peary, Chandler, AZ
- I have been coming to Living Stone Yoga for over 2 years. I had never tried yoga before however, I quickly became hooked! The teachers have all been wonderful and classes are set up to be appropriate for all different levels. I love it as I can occasionally get my husband to join me especially in the couples classes. I love when we use the wall as it helps to take your poses to the next level. I continually recommend Living Stone Yoga to my friends!
- Cathy Murray, Gilbert, AZ
- I fell in love with Livingstone Yoga after my first class. I have been a member for almost 3 years and I am still motivated to go several times each week. I recommend this studio no matter what your experience level is. The teachers are wonderful and the classes all have very friendly people. Chona has something wonderful going on here. Come by and take a class and see for yourself.
Chona's wall and Yin classes are exceptional. Really felt very relaxed and centered after participating. The studio is immaculate and serene. Amazing experience all around!
This studio is too far for me to come daily but I've been to several special events here. Every class has been extraordinary! The instructors are so welcoming and give attention to details like candle lights, props, and assisting each student in his or her poses. I always get a great workout and meditation.